Will not accept return of Virgin Mobile Cell phone - Virgin mobile cell phone
I have shopped at Walmart for years and am EXTREMELY disappointed, dissatisfied and frankly flabbergasted that Walmart is responding in this fashion to something bought in earnest from them. I bought this product from Walmart and now apparently internal practices by Walmart electronics staff have made it IMPOSSIBLE for the cell phone to be returned according to the guidelines as stated by management at this store. When people buy cellphones, they take them and charge them up and get them activated for service. They do not take the phone and break them apart in the Walmart store and try to match up all numbers in the packaging and inside the phone before leaving the store. In fact, Walmart would not permit them to do so. It should NOT be necessary anyway.
I am seeking a return of my monies for the original Virgin mobile cell phone in the amount of $106.08 (tax included). Thanks for your attention to this matter.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Walmart reviews
- parking lot full of shopping carts
- No Flexibility
- UNIFLAME GAS GRILL
- customer service
- Poor Customer Service
- Inappropriate Customer Service
- Unbelievably Poor Service!!
- Walmart Location
- Check out clerk
- Wal Mart
- Walmart Hiring Process
- Walmart Customer Service Prescriptions
- Walmart customer service
- Walmart customer service grocery bags
- Walmart customer service EQUAL HIRING!
- i have been taken
- Overcharged, a ripoff
- Virgin lousy way to run a company
- Bad customer service
- Virgin Mobile love them
- Virgin Mobile Fraud Charge reviews
- I really like Virgin Mobile...
- I am dissatisfied with Virgin Mobile customer service
- Target.com complaint
- T-Mobile is the best Cell Phone...
- Very Disappointed in Best Buy.
- Calls not going thru
- T MOBILE
- A way to leave
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you