Will not accept return of Virgin Mobile Cell phone - Virgin mobile cell phone
I have shopped at Walmart for years and am EXTREMELY disappointed, dissatisfied and frankly flabbergasted that Walmart is responding in this fashion to something bought in earnest from them. I bought this product from Walmart and now apparently internal practices by Walmart electronics staff have made it IMPOSSIBLE for the cell phone to be returned according to the guidelines as stated by management at this store. When people buy cellphones, they take them and charge them up and get them activated for service. They do not take the phone and break them apart in the Walmart store and try to match up all numbers in the packaging and inside the phone before leaving the store. In fact, Walmart would not permit them to do so. It should NOT be necessary anyway.
I am seeking a return of my monies for the original Virgin mobile cell phone in the amount of $106.08 (tax included). Thanks for your attention to this matter.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Walmart reviews
- walmart in morganton,computers
- Walmart online order pickup location change by store
- Walmart diapers leak and fall off!
- Order placed online
- WALMART BLACK FRIDAY BLACK EYE
- WALMART CREDIT DENIAL
- Dont order Christmas presents from Walmart
- Great Value Lemonade Gone?
- Walmart, online ship to store delivery
- Oil and Lube
- No benches for the handicap to sit and rest before they finish shopping
- Walmart Tire & Auto Center in Seguin, TX, installed oil filter that leaked out all oil
- Walmart stores
- WalMart gave someone else my $200
- great value plastic wrap
- i have been taken
- Overcharged, a ripoff
- Virgin lousy way to run a company
- Bad customer service
- Virgin Mobile love them
- Virgin Mobile Fraud Charge reviews
- I really like Virgin Mobile...
- Target.com complaint
- I am dissatisfied with Virgin Mobile customer service
- Very Disappointed in Best Buy.
- T-Mobile is the best Cell Phone...
- Service Issue
- Calls not going thru
- Unacceptable delivery promise dates, excessive charges for del8ver
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you