Stamps - EBT "food stamp" cards
Subject: Discrimination Against Customers Who Use the Lone Star EBT Card
Just because a customer uses a Lone Star EBT card (popularly referred to as “food stamps”) to pay for food doesn’t mean that customer is illiterate! Customers are tired of being treated as if they can’t read and that they’re unaware of what their EBT balance is when they shop. Having a Walmart cashier circle the remaining EBT balance on a receipt, or pointing out the remaining EBT balance on a receipt, or announcing something publicly in reference to a customer using “food stamps” are all shoddy practices meant to demean and insult the customer. Walmart does not treat customers who use credit cards, such as Discover or VISA, this way. Therefore, Walmart's cashiers and management are committing discrimination against individuals who use a Lone Star EBT card to pay for their food. Walmart should immediately cease its practice of discrimination against individuals using a Lone Star EBT card by doing the following:
. DO NOT circle the remaining Lone Star EBT balance on the customer’s receipt.
. DO NOT point out the remaining Lone Star EBT balance on the customer’s receipt.
. DO NOT voice anything publicly about the customer using a Lone Star EBT
card or make any comment at all about the customer using “food stamps.”
Walmart needs to STOP its discrimination against customers who use a Lone Star EBT card to pay for their food!
P.S. I shop at Walmart a lot. I'm mostly satisfied with Walmart, but this one EBT "food stamps" issue is a BIG irritant.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Walmart reviews
- Walmart and ordering online
- horrible looking Cabot Greek yoghurt
- GEORGE CLOTHING LINE
- clamaint against walmart
- Shopping with your Debit Card
- walmart overcooked crackers
- terrible staff!!!!
- Kent international bad customer service
- Walmart and Wrangler Jeans
- walmart in morganton,computers
- Walmart online order pickup location change by store
- Walmart diapers leak and fall off!
- Order placed online
- WALMART BLACK FRIDAY BLACK EYE
- WALMART CREDIT DENIAL
- Dont order Christmas presents from Walmart
- Stamps.com love It
- I was deceived by Stamps.com
- Easy Postage!!!
- stamps.com refund
- Mini Mart Denmark, WI
- Top notch service at Stamps.com !!
- Never used stamps.com for $359
- Quick, personal and reliable postage provider
- Stamps.Com Revoew
- Not worth the price for personal use
- stamps.com is a racket
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you